[Seaside] squeak/seaside on a 64 bit linux machine

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:23:49 UTC 2007

2007/8/25, i p <cappadonza at hotmail.com>:

>  well i got a squeak/seaside application running on a 32 bit machine at the
> moment. i want to move it to a 64 bit linux machine, so if i just move
> 32-bit squeak vm and image to the 64 bit machine would it work fine ?

If you have the needed emulation libraries installed (depends on your distro).

I have Seaside running fine on a 64bit vm and a 32bit Image (after the
linked network patches are applied). Note that a lot of plugins
(including FFI) don't work some don't even compile (Security). But
Curl runs just fine.

Cheers
Philippe