[Seaside] Design Pattern For Accessing Model from View/Controller?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:33:26 UTC 2007

Hi Philipee, thanks for responding to my post.  For example, in Shaffer's
tutorial, he did something similar to the following:

WAComponent subclass: #PersonalInformationView

model
  ^model

model
  model := anObject

WAComponent subclass: #AddressBook

edit:  aPerson
   |view|
   view := PersonalInformationView new.
   view model:  aPerson
   self call: view.

Thus, I take it that one needs to have accessors on the view if you're
wanting to modify an instance of a model.  Now, each renderContentOn:
represents a single view.

-Conrad