[Seaside] BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #internalError:

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:45:47 UTC 2007

2007/8/30, Brian Brown <rbb at techgame.net>:
> Hey folks,
>
> I just upgraded to Seaside2.8a1-lr.440 and now I'm getting the below
> error when trying to access the app I'm working on. I have cleared my
> handlers, and did the WADispatcher resetAll as it said in the commit
> text; I can get to the configuration screens but can't render the site.

It looks as if there is a configuration problem with your application.
WADispatcher resetAll unregisters all applications hence they have to
be reregistered. Did you reregister your application manually or with
an #initialize on the class side? Do you do any custom configuration
stuff? Can you check the configuration of your application and make
sure that an error handler is set?

Cheers
Philippe