[Seaside] Squeak VNC

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Dec 4 15:24:55 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Eng <richard.eng at rogers.com> writes:

Richard> Yes, you are correct. All my machines are on the same segment. I only
Richard> have one router. However, I want to eventually access the Squeak
Richard> image over the Internet.

You'll need to either open the VNC on a routable address then, or establish
some sort of tunnel.  The problem is the same whether it's VNC or not,
so there's plenty of literature on that.  I suggest googling for
"tunnel ssh" and looking at the lead hits.