[Seaside] Squeak VNC

Richard Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Tue Dec 4 16:12:17 UTC 2007

I created the SSH connection. I had previously done that in order to run VNC
against the Ubuntu desktop. It had worked fine.

So following your suggestion, I made the SSH connection and tried to connect
to the Squeak image. I got the same "error while waiting for server message"
error.

I think we're all missing *something* here...

Richard