[Seaside] how do I add local file uploads support to a seaside app?

Alexandre Rousseau alexr at mailsnare.net
Sat Dec 8 02:17:23 UTC 2007

Hi.

How do I add local file uploads support to a seaside application?

I would like to develop a seaside-served browser for data -- in the
present case, animation studio production data -- that would let one:
1. select filesystem entries for import and reading into my application
2. parse these imported files, instantiate the relevant objects and
present them in appropriate ways

#2 I can do.

#1 stumps me. I couldn't find anything -- after 30 minutes only of
searching, mind you -- specific to seaside online or in the example
apps.

Thanks in advance for any comments/advice/etc.
Alex