[Seaside] Unexpected callback behavior

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Dec 8 19:29:46 UTC 2007

> This has nothing to do with Seaside, this is purely a Squeak
> based problem. Unless you load the closure compiler Squeak
> has no real closures. When using #fixCallbackTemps the code
> works in my image. You have to make sure you call this on the
> right block at the right place.
>
> >         stuff := #(foo bar).
> >         results := OrderedCollection new.
> >         1 to: 2 do:[:i|
> >                 results add: [Transcript cr; nextPutAll: (stuff at:
> > i);flush] fixCallbackTemps ].
> >         results do:[:e| e value]
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas

Thanks Lukas, I thought that may be important for others to know this about
Squeak. In the image I'm using the NewCompiler is installed. It should be
making real clousures why it still need #fixTemps? I'll see if it has any
configuration to make real closures by default or something

	Thanks for the (fast!) clarification,

	cheers,

Sebastian