[Seaside] Re: Lightbox-like at inserted position
itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:31:29 UTC 2007
Is the disabling achieved by the combination of
- div id: overlay,
- css style setting its z-index above main page, and opacity
- div id: lightbox, css-styled above the overlay
If so, I suppose I could try something like:
1. compute the size of my lightbox component
2. set absolute size of the component it appears to "replace" on the
original page to the same
3. put overlay div over entire page, do z-index, opacity as in #lightbox:
4. position my lightbox component over 2
Hmm, if this sounds right to you I am tempted to try ... but don't quite
feel up to it yet.
"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:67628d690712102252m34fb8fa1h6e5bc52f706e63b8 at mail.gmail.com...
>> p.s. what is the basic technique that lightbox uses to disable the
> There is #lightbox:, it does not work with AJAX though. It uses
> exactly the same semantics as a #call:. Have a look at the
> implementation in SULightbox.
> Lukas Renggli
More information about the seaside