[Seaside] Re: Lightbox-like at inserted position

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:31:29 UTC 2007

Is the disabling achieved by the combination of
  - div id: overlay,
  - css style setting its z-index above main page, and opacity
  - div id: lightbox, css-styled above the overlay
?

If so, I suppose I could try something like:
  1. compute the size of my lightbox component
  2. set absolute size of the component it appears to "replace" on the
original page to the same
  3. put overlay div over entire page, do z-index, opacity as in #lightbox:
  4. position my lightbox component over 2

Hmm, if this sounds right to you I am tempted to try ... but don't quite
feel up to it yet.

Sophie

news:67628d690712102252m34fb8fa1h6e5bc52f706e63b8 at mail.gmail.com...