[Seaside] Re: Lightbox-like at inserted position

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:36:17 UTC 2007

> Is the disabling achieved by the combination of
>   - div id: overlay,
>   - css style setting its z-index above main page, and opacity
>   - div id: lightbox, css-styled above the overlay
> ?

Yes, it is like this. The details are a bit more complicated, as the
window can change its size and the user could try to scroll if the
background is scrollable.

> Hmm, if this sounds right to you I am tempted to try ... but don't quite
> feel up to it yet.

As I said, have a look at SULightbox. This is an absolutely minimal
implementation of a lightbox. You might want to get some ideas from
there.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli