[Seaside] Seaside2.8a1-ljz.531

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Dec 12 11:59:31 UTC 2007

More populated open comunities use to have a core team commiting changes.
The rest of the community is making/sending (or commiting in another repo?)
contributions of all kind.

I don't know the best way to organize that but for me, having the Seaside
core releases protected from casual changes has a lot of sense

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre