[Seaside] least painful way to make my stylesheet *first*

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Dec 12 20:36:04 UTC 2007

In my WAComponent-derived class, I tried adding:

updateRoot: aRoot
  super updateRoot: aRoot.
  aRoot stylesheet url: 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.4.0/build/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css'.

Except that this put this CSS *last*, not *first*.  It needs to go first,
because it wants to reset everything so that we get consistent behavior on all
browsers.

Drilling down, I see WAHtmlRoot has an "add:" but not an "addFirst:".

I suppose I could subclass WAHtmlRoot and figure out how to get the new class
to be my root.  But has anyone else run into this and has a less painful
means, or a place I can hook from my WAComponent that can get to that "aRoot
stylesheet" call early enough to be first in line?