[Seaside] least painful way to make my stylesheet *first*

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Dec 12 22:27:00 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Cunnington <cunnington at sympatico.ca> writes:

Chris> I don't understand why you want your CSS style sheet to come live from
Chris> Yahoo. Their YUI suite is great, but I don't see any need to access it
Chris> using a URL... Why not cut and paste into a file and put that in a
Chris> Resources folder? You want the URL to save the effort? To stay current?

The problem is the same either way.  My "updateRoot" is called too
late... long after all the other libraries have already had their chance to
add things.

I was just using a URL so that I wouldn't have to have local text that
looked ugly. :)

I think I'm making headway by having an application that has my library called
first.