[Seaside] Monticello in GemStone

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Fri Dec 14 07:08:27 UTC 2007

Hello Dale!

I'm using MacBook with Intel Core Duo. So i think it's 32-bit. Can i install
a virtual machine with 64-bit to experement? As for production environment i
have a 64-bit environment. But i want to try before go to production. What
will you recommend me?

And one specific question: I've read many articles about GLASS. But how will
persistence work? For example if i want to store data in Magma or GOODS i
just need to store a dictionary which is root for all my data. Where should
i store my root in GemStone. I've read a documentation but can't find place.
Can you give me an example.

Oleg