[Seaside] Full render from #click event

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Dec 15 12:33:39 UTC 2007

If you mean the ajax updater I specifically want to avoid it by now because
of the lack of backtrack it provides. Thanks anyway.

If nothing but anchors could achieve this I'll start to think that one
anchor with the extents of the clickable area I need with it's text set in
transparent color could provide of the same experience.

	cheers,

Sebastian