[Seaside] listening on INADDR_ANY?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Dec 18 15:35:50 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Sastre <ssastre at seaswork.com> writes:

Sebastian> Firewalling that port for others than localhost. Cheers,

The trouble is that I'm using the same host for 8 different IPs,
and if it listens on all of them, then I have to be careful what the
other IPs are doing.

And this affects a lot more than Seaside... because I might also want an RFB
in there.

I see that there *is* a call to specify the interface in Socket class, but
there's no support for it at any level higher (such as WAKom).  Would it be
useful to anyone besides me to allow interface to be specified along with
Port, patching all the packages from top to bottom to make that work?