[Seaside] Adapting YUI for Seaside

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Dec 20 15:43:56 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Hugh" == Hugh Willson <hwillson at gmail.com> writes:

Hugh> Randal, I also have one very important question - any chance of you
Hugh> and O'Reilly getting together to put out a Seaside book?  That would
Hugh> be quite excellent! :-)

I can't comment on specific work in progress or recent conversations I've had
in this area.  :-)  (Hi Chris!)

However, Stonehenge is definitely working on industrial-grade presentations,
consulting collateral, and training materials for Seaside.  The more I see of
what Seaside is doing and how it's built and the great team of people
contributing to it, the more I'm convinced that it can be the next RoR, or
better.  And I'm betting a significant portion of Stonehenge's R&D on it in
2008.