[Seaside] Smalltalk design advice - howtoimplement genericbi-directional pointers?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Dec 24 08:01:19 UTC 2007

Thanks ramon.
I agree with the debuggigng pain of DNU generalized :)

I read the streamlining.... book with the intention of turning it
into a lecture.
And I realized that while I was sure that there was a value in there
I could not
squisses its essence out of it. May be I did not practice enough the
patterns
but I would have that the book was half of its size.
So your comments are confirming my gut feeling.

stef