[Seaside] Re: Re: Smalltalk design advice - how toimplementgenericbi-directional pointers?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:04:10 UTC 2007

"tim Rowledge" <tim at rowledge.org> wrote

>  companyProjects select:[:proj| proj teamIncludes:  theEmpoyeeOfInterest]

Thanks, I think I have got the query-don't-store idea. My question here is,
assuming I want to know projects from a given employee (self):

what is #companyProjects? An instance variable every employee? Something
accessed through an instance variable of every employee (e.g. self company
projects)?

Or something accessed through a global of some sort e.g.
  Company singleton companyProjects?
or
  Project allInstances?

Something else?