[Seaside] Seaside: children problem

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Dec 29 16:31:17 UTC 2007

>>>>> "an" == an organic <seasidebeginner at gmail.com> writes:

an> Hello,
an> i am new with seaside and i want make this demo:

an> class Site root component:

an> children
an>     ^ Array with: self menu

an> renderContentOn: html
an>     html div class: 'site'; with: [
an>         html div class: 'menu'; with: self menu.
an>         ]

If you have a child component, from what I understand so far,
you want to call:

    html render: self menu

not

    html with: self menu

because #render: sets up additional framework things for the child.

(I could be wrong, and if so, Smarter People Than Me will correct me,
I presume.)