[Seaside] Comparative Study

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:11:51 UTC 2007

Hey, you might want to rename PHP to Zend Framework because PHP is a
language and not a web framework.  If you want to find more information
about the Zend Framework, I would recommend goingto the following site:

http://framework.zend.com

Also, if you're wanting to make your study relevant, I would recommend
adding the following to the list:

Zope 3

Note:  This web development framework is used in most of Google's
development.

Next, here's a page and video that you should consult if you're not already
doing so for your study:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_application_frameworks
http://compoundthinking.com/blog/index.php/2006/03/10/framework-comparison-video/

The top languages that are being used in web development are as follows:

C#
PHP
Ruby
Python
Smalltalk
Java
PERL

I would select the framework of most use and/or preferred use for each
language.  Then use that information to construct your study.

Good luck,

-Conrad