[Seaside] FileLibrary - how to update stylesCss?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:33:10 UTC 2007

2007/12/27, Rajeev Lochan <lochan94 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> You need to have this method
>
> MyFileLibrary >>selectorsToInclude
>     ^ #( styleCss )

No, it's either one or the other. Either you add the links to the CSS
explicitly in #updateRoot: or let them be automatically included by
#selectorsToInclude. This works only if you added this library to your
application.

In general a good test is to go to:
/seaside/files/MyFileLibrary/styles.css
hit F5 in FireFox and see if what you see matches your expectations.

Cheers
Philippe