[Seaside] Lightbox in child component

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:07:06 UTC 2007

> > You can see that kind of problems immediately when using FireFox and
> > FireBug to develop and test your applications.
>
> Sorry, I'm not a particular fan of FF - I'm an Opera guy through and
> through =o) but will keep the error console open in future. In fact,
> though I'll likely get flamed for it, I view the "FF to Opera"
> relationship similarly to the "Java to Smalltalk" relationship, but
> that's a whole other can of worms... ;-)

I am not a particular fan of FF either. I am normally using Safari,
but for anything that has only remotely to do with JavaScript it is
absolutely essential to use FireBug. Nowadays there are similar tools
for IE and Safari (probably also Opera), but none of them convinces
me. The original FireBug plugin is the only way to detect and fix such
problems.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli