For the [Seaside] FAQ: Making the back button work

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at
Mon Dec 31 23:47:48 UTC 2007

On Dec 31, 2007 12:03 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at> wrote:
> > WAComponent>>isolate: seems related, but I can't find documentation on
> > how to use it. Is that what I'm looking for?
> Yes, #isolate: is what you are looking for.

I've put together a simple example application to show how #isolate:
can be used to keep the user from using the browser's back button and
following an invalid link. It's on SqueakSource if I've done this

After installing, it should show up in the Functional Seaside Test
Suite, although it can also be configured to stand-alone.

--Tom Phoenix