[Seaside] updating the contents of a div as a side effect ofaliveCallback..

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Feb 1 00:48:23 UTC 2007

Ramon, Michel,

I really like the Async code, I'm using it and it works great.  I have them
both loaded and I'm not having any trouble with it so I may use pieces of
both.  Also I have to say that having Michel as a resource has been
terrific!

Thanks Michel!

Ron Teitelbaum