[Seaside] CSS URLs

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Feb 2 06:07:10 UTC 2007

Michel Bany wrote:
> [ ... ]
>
> With the above in place you can now have things like this in your css:
>     url("/seaside/images/SlidingDoors/bg.gif")
Michel --

I've got my VW installation now using a custom servlet setup based on
some directions that you wrote up last March for someone on this list..
So, all is fine and dandy and works, except I find now that the
SeasideWebDesigner tool can no longer find its image files such as the
one mentioned above..  I suspect I need to somehow tell it to look
elsewhere or put some sort of setting in my webtools.ini file.. Any
ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks!