[Seaside] SeaChart and ploting negatives

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 10:59:51 UTC 2007

2007/2/4, Sebastian Sastre <ssastre at seaswork.com>:
> Hi there,
>     I wish to be able to plot a cashflow and I've see in the PlotKit page
> that the bars or lines has allways a plot in the positive range.

Because plotting negative values it quite broken ;)

> Anybody has
> a clue on how to represent negative values?

The trick is:
aChart layoutOptions yOriginIsZero: false

But even then, it will not look like what I and probably you will
expect it to look like. An example for line charts

Only if you use line charts without filling but stoking, then negative
values should look ok.