[Seaside] Possible bug with <ul> generation?
rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Feb 6 15:13:48 UTC 2007
I ran across this last night when perusing the generated code in my
test-web-app I've been working on (debugging firefox css issues I had)..
I have a block of code that populates an unordered list (for the Canvas
API).. The unordered list will contain the contents of a shopping cart.
In this case if that cart is empty, I should effectively get (in my
opinion) an empty list.. However, what I got was a single "</ul>" and
nothing more.. I did not get the opening html tag (e.g. <ul>).. I'm
guessing that the generation of that may be tied to the generation of a
<li> item perhaps.. I've not bothered looking at the code yet.. In this
case I fixed my problem and first check to see if my list is empty or
not -- if it is then I skip that entire unordered list generation block
thereby getting around the problem.
Anyway, this is by no means an issue for me and perhaps that's the way
this is supposed to work, but I thought I'd see if anyone thought it
might be a bug or not..
If you need some sample code, I could probably modify one of the
standard Seaside tests pretty easily..
P.S. I'm using Seaside 2.6b1.129.0 (1/19/2007) if that helps..
More information about the Seaside