[Seaside] Automatically scroll a page

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Feb 7 16:18:53 UTC 2007

Hi Joseph,

I have an address table toward the bottom of a page.  When the user clicks
new or edit an address component appears.  Since the component is at the
bottom when it goes away the full page appears again.  The problem I needed
to solve was to get the component to show fully in the screen when it was
opened.  I did that by adding the following:

html anchor name: 'addressanchor'; script: (SUScript new goto:
'#addressanchor').

When the address component is rendered it jumps to the top of the page.  You
will need to have Scriptaculous loaded for it to work.

Hope that helps!

Ron Teitelbaum

  _____