[Seaside] Automatically scroll a page

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Feb 7 16:18:53 UTC 2007

Hi Joseph,

I have an address table toward the bottom of a page.  When the user clicks
new or edit an address component appears.  Since the component is at the
bottom when it goes away the full page appears again.  The problem I needed
to solve was to get the component to show fully in the screen when it was
opened.  I did that by adding the following:

html anchor name: 'addressanchor'; script: (SUScript new goto:

When the address component is rendered it jumps to the top of the page.  You
will need to have Scriptaculous loaded for it to work.

Hope that helps!

Ron Teitelbaum

From: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Joseph
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:06 AM
To: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: [Seaside] Automatically scroll a page

Hi. I have two components A and B. A is large and doesn't fit into the
window. My user has scrolled inside A.

Now goes to B temporarly and finally goes back to A. But the component page
is displayed at the start, not where he was.

It's possible to automatically scroll a page to a return point?

Correo Yahoo!