[Seaside] Image map tag

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Feb 9 13:59:48 UTC 2007

Hi Michel,

I guess part of the problem is that I'm no expert to how image maps work,
nor am I quite comfortable customizing/extending Seaside, yet.  It seems
like the interesting parts would be:

-how to specify the image (or course)
-a way to add callbacks and tooltips, one for each rectangular or other
region

Maybe...

html imageMap
    url: aUrlString;
    addRectangle: rectA tooltip: 'do A action' callback: [ self aClicked ];
    addRectangle: rectB tooltip: 'do B action' callback: [ self bClicked ];
    addCircle: (Array with: x with: y with: size) tooltip: 'do circle
action' callback: [ self circleClicked ];
    etc.

This is how I imagine it could work.

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com