[Seaside] Image map tag

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Fri Feb 9 18:33:29 UTC 2007

Carl Gundel wrote:
> Hey we're trying to figure out the WAImageMapTag.  Is this a complete
> item? It's not clear at all how to use it.  Do we need to flesh it out?
>
> -Carl Gundel
> http://www.libertybasic.com

There is an example of it somewhere.  This probably isn't what you
think.  It is a seaside app that makes the whole image clickable, and
then after the link is followed it determines what part you clicked on
and dispatches based on that.  I am not aware of a regular HTML Image
map tag in the image and I wrote my own Pier component to build one.