[Seaside] Stupid question about session expiration handling..

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sat Feb 10 06:11:50 UTC 2007

Same here, we didn't do anything like this, normal expiry seems to work just fine and our db sessions are pooled so there's little pressure to rid of sessions as soon as they expire. And if there's a lot of activity, the current mechanism will kick in anyway, cleaning up when no one is on will make little difference as I see it at the moment.

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)