[Seaside] handling PDF

Eugene Westerhof eugenewesterhof at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 20:17:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to make pdf files available through a (visualworks) seaside app by:

|doc|

doc := Seaside.WACachedDocument fileName: 'apdffile.pdf'.(html anchor)
     url: (html context urlForDocument: doc
                               mimeType: 'application/pdf'
                               fileName: 'apdffile.pdf');
     with: 'Click me'

This doesn't however handle the pdf right. I suspect I need to do something in
SeasidePlatformSupport class>>mimeDocumentOfType: from:

but what? How to handle a pdf file? Any suggestions? Thank you

kind regards,
Eugene