[Seaside] [ShoreComponents] A batched list more like a table component

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Feb 12 10:34:38 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    I wish to share this idea, of making a perhaps very reusable component
for ShoreComponents-3, in wich we could have a batched list (could be the
live batched list) in wich, in the body of it, we have a (live)table. We can
have the < and > arrows to navigate through the pages of items. I also think
that the headers of the live table are better than the sorters of the actual
batched list. But the filter could be optionally used in this component.

    We also can add some facilities to add a context menu for the items. So
right clicking the rows can offer actions to make.

    Dont you think that a component like this could let the web apps to be
humblely a little more like desktop apps?

    We can try to make something like this. It's ok to freely publish it in
the squeaksource repository?

    cheers,

Sebastian