[Seaside] Regex plugin on SeasideHosting ?

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Mon Feb 12 10:50:04 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I wanted to test my application on SeasideHosting.
   But I ended with this pretty error :

# UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #doPrimitive:
     self	nil
     temps
     aMessage	doPrimitive: 'primPCRECompile'

# RePattern>>primPCRECompile
     self	a RePattern('[0-9]+\.mcz')
	temps
	inst vars
	pattern	'[0-9]+\.mcz'
	compileOptions	0
	pcrePointer	nil
	extraPointer	nil
	errorString	nil
	offset	nil
	matchOptions	0
	matchSpace	nil
	lastMatchResult	nil

RePattern>>compile:optCode:onErrorRun:
     self	a RePattern('[0-9]+\.mcz')
	temps
	aString	'[0-9]+\.mcz'
	anInteger	0
	aBlock	[] in Re>>compile {[:x :y :errorString | Error signal:
errorString]}
	inst vars
	pattern	'[0-9]+\.mcz

Re>>compile
     self	an Re for '[0-9]+\.mcz'( NOT anchored./ case sensitive. NOT
dollar end only. NOT dot includes newlin...etc...
     temps
     x	nil
     y	nil
     errorString	nil
     inst vars
     pattern	'[0-9]+\.mcz'
     compiledPattern	nil
     isAnchored	false
     isCaseSensitive	true
     isDollarEndOnly	false
     isDotIncludesNewline	false
     isExtended	false
     isExtra	false
     isMultiline	false
     isBeginningOfLine	true
     isEndOfLine	true
     isGreedy	true

Re>>assureCompiledPattern
     self	an Re for '[0-9]+\.mcz'( NOT anchored./ case sensitive. NOT
dollar end only. NOT dot includes newlin...etc...
     temps
     inst vars
     pattern	'[0-9]+\.mcz'
     compiledPattern	nil
     isAnchored	false
     isCaseSensitive	true
     isDollarEndOnly	false
     isDotIncludesNewline	false
     isExtended	false
     isExtra	false
     isMultiline	false
     isBeginningOfLine	true
     isEndOfLine	true

I checked my local version, the code is strictly the same in
RePattern>>primPCRECompile :
primPCRECompile
	<primitive: 'primPCRECompile' module: 'RePlugin'>
	^RePlugin doPrimitive: 'primPCRECompile'

With RePlugin undefined in local too. But in local it works perfectly.

Any clue on this one ?

Florian