[Seaside] Regex plugin on SeasideHosting ?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 11:03:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

>    I wanted to test my application on SeasideHosting.
>    But I ended with this pretty error :
>
> # UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #doPrimitive:

the VM used on SeasideHosting is one that is modified for security
reasons. It has a restricted set of plugins installed and does not
support all primitives that could potentially harm our server.

I suggest that you use the package "Vassili's Regex" from SqueakMap.
This is an implementation of RegExp entirely written in Smalltalk and
not relying on external plugins.

Cheers,
Lukas

--