[Seaside] [2.6b1-mb.131] URL changes?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Feb 12 23:03:09 UTC 2007

The fix seems to do the trick, reversing the change and sparing me the
endless redirects problem that rears its ugly head on occasion. That's
not to say that Lukas' intention isn't a good one, there's just no time
for me to look deeper into this to see where the redirects are coming

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com