[Seaside] FileLibrary-RJT.19

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:10:45 UTC 2007

2007/2/13, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com>:
> FileLibrary-RJT.19
>
> Changed WAFileHandler to match new WADispatcher pattern.
>
> Added addLibrary: WAFileHandler so that it matches other application
> registrations.  See comments on method.

WAFilelibrary is not part of Seaside. So if you change something there
please do it in Seaside (unless you use an old version of Seaside that
doesn't yet have FileLibrary in).

Now about your two changes:
- It looks as if WAFileHandler class >> #registerAsHandler: got fixed
by Lukas already
- the WAFileLibrary >> #addLibrary: comment is misleading. First
#register is already implemented in WAFileLibrary (as well as
#unregister). Second an initialize of a WAFileLibrary subclass should
not send super initialize only self register.

Cheers
Philippe