[Seaside] Force lowercase for attributes

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Tue Feb 13 17:37:16 UTC 2007

> > I'm away from a pc, but look for setter of onKeyDown on a
> body, it was
> > cased like that and failed validation,
>
> Got that sucker.

Boris,

I just committed Seaside(2.6b1-mb.131.2,mbany). It includes
Philippe's fix that replaces onKeyDown with onkeydown.
You can either reload the Seaside bundle or reload
everything using SeasideForSwazoo/SeasideForWebToolkit.

That's right, before the recent changes to attribute cases,
Seaside was more flexible and your application was allowed to
be non-compliant. Seaside would fix your mistakes. Now you
are on your own regarding compliance.

Philippe,

I didn't check, but would your XML apps be still OK if
WATagBrush>>attributeAt:put: would force lowercase ?
Just an idea.

Michel.