Slowness of Scriptaculous? Re: [Seaside] Seaside subsets

Yann Monclair yann at monclair.info
Wed Feb 14 14:20:59 UTC 2007

Hi Carl,

My app is slow, not scriptaculous or ajax, but my use of it. I have a very big
ajax updater to change weeks, and one to hide/show a calendar. I think
they are
slow mostly of how my rendering is done, I should optimise my code. It's not a
problem with the tool, it's a problem with the user (aka me).

HTH,

Yann