[Seaside] Squeak 3.9?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:36:20 UTC 2007

> As long as we are on the subject about what people are doing I was
> wondering, for the people using squeak, is anyone using Squeak 3.9 for
> production or development and how is the stability of 3.9 vs. 3.8?

I use 3.9 for development and deployment of industrial application.
Furthermore, all my Seaside, Scriptaculous, Pier and Magritte
development is going on in 3.9.

Squeak 3.9 is noticeably faster than 3.8 and fixes most annoying bugs
related to internalization and wide strings. Moreover it provides a
lot of valuable enhancements (e.g. the pragmas) that I wouldn't want
to miss ...

Cheers,
Lukas

--