[Seaside] Squeak 3.9?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Feb 14 22:58:39 UTC 2007

I was considering back porting, so I'm glad to hear it.  I really like 3.9.
I'm sure as was suggested that I am causing my own problems.  I'm doing a
lot of comm and threading, but it seems that I loose gui control often and
even though seaside is still responding and I see transcript messages I can
not get control back!  I still haven't tried the VNC trick so maybe I'll try
that.

Thanks everyone.  I guess if all else fails I'll port to Pavel's 3.7!

Ron