[Seaside] Squeak 3.9?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Feb 14 23:42:32 UTC 2007

sounds familiar... For us using the screenshot application also
helped to revive the image. If you happen to get more data points it
would be worth opening a Mantis report for that issue.

As Lukas and Philippe reported, apart from that issue, 3.9 is working
fine for us.

Adrian

Btw, I wouldn't leave a transcript open, apparently its not thread safe.