[Seaside] Seaside version

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Thu Feb 15 09:38:51 UTC 2007

I agree completelly

Lorenzo
----- Original Message -----
From: "Germán Arduino" <garduino at gmail.com>
To: "The Squeak Enterprise Aubergines Server - general discussion."
<seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Seaside] Seaside version

I don't know what is the best way of having the
changes/compatibilities/incompatibilities documented (may be write a
changelog at www.seaside.st) but accesing to squeaksource/Seaside is
(at least) intimidating with the variety of packages and versions.

Really a mess.

I'm not talking about the history present in each .mcz, but the
meaning and functions of each package (particulary useful to newbies)
and the supposed compatibilities/tips/goals of each major version.

Just an opinion.

Cheers.

2007/2/10, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>:
> 2007/2/10, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm getting back to the work of update the Dolphin port of Seaside,
> > which branch should I choose?
>
> Depends on whether you want features of compatibility. (We actually
> try to keep the breaking changes in 2.7 at a minimum but that's not
> always possible like recently with the image map)
>
> > I want Seaside + Scriptaculous working together.
>
> As a rule of thumb for the latest version of Scriptaculous you need
> the latest version of Seaside (2.7a1).
>
> Cheers
> Philippe
>
> > Thanks.