[Seaside] Squeak 3.9?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Feb 15 14:51:53 UTC 2007

I've run into that a number of times.  Stuck on a Transcript semaphore!
It's no fun, but easy to get around and still accepts a user interrupt.  I
need the transcript for debugging, it's almost impossible to debug threads
without it.  I remember just recently Bert and I were talking about
modifying the debugger so that it steps into threads (and even opens a new
debugger on the new thread).  I could really use that!!

Ron