[Seaside] Problem w/ Canvas Submit button callback..

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sat Feb 17 00:11:56 UTC 2007

Can you paste #renderFamilySelector:on: here please?

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

ExceededLimitsError
> NPCMapError PrimitiveFailure StreamError InappropriatePaintError
> BadControllerError CodeStorageError QueueOverflowError ParcelError
>            instanceVariables	nil
>            organization	('sunit' #occuredForTest:)
>            name	#Error
>            classPool	nil
>            environment	Core
>            notifierString	an UserMessage('Error - : ',
#notifyError,
> #dialogs)
>
>      * BlockClosure(Object)>>error:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization>>renderFamilySelector:on:
>            temps
>            aStringOrMessage	'This block expects 0 argument(s) but is
> invoked with 1 argument(s)'
>            lastNonSpace	66
>            aString	'This block expects 0 argument(s) but is invoked
> with
> 1 argument(s)'
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization>>renderFamilySelector:on:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>
>      * BlockClosure>>valueWithArguments:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization>>renderFamilySelector:on:
>            temps
>            anArray	#(a MSADBUser)
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization>>renderFamilySelector:on:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>
>      * BlockClosure>>value:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization>>renderFamilySelector:on:
>            temps
>            arg	a MSADBUser
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization>>renderFamilySelector:on:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>
>      * optimized [] in [] in Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in [] in
Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:
>            temps
>            self	a Seaside.WASelectTag
>            each	a MSADBUser
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in [] in
> Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	#(a Seaside.WASelectTag a MSADBUser)
>
>      * BlockClosure>>valueWithPossibleArgs:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in [] in
Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:
>            temps
>            anArray	#(nil)
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in [] in
> Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	#(a Seaside.WASelectTag a MSADBUser)
>
>      * Seaside.WAValueCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
>
>            self	a Seaside.WAValueCallback
>            temps
>            anObject	nil
>            inst vars
>            context	a Seaside.WARenderingContext
>            owner	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            key	'10'
>            block	BlockClosure [] in [] in
Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:

>      * optimized [] in
Seaside.WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:

>            self	BlockClosure [] in
> Seaside.WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
>            temps
>            callback	a Seaside.WAValueCallback
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in
> Seaside.WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	#()
>
>      * Seaside.WAValueCallback(Object)>>ifNotNilDo:
>
>            self	a Seaside.WAValueCallback
>            temps
>            aBlock	BlockClosure [] in
> Seaside.WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
>            inst vars
>            context	a Seaside.WARenderingContext
>            owner	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            key	'10'
>            block	BlockClosure [] in [] in
Seaside.WASelectTag>>optionsOn:

>      * Seaside.WADispatchCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
>
>            self	a Seaside.WADispatchCallback
>            temps
>            anObject	'10'
>            inst vars
>            context	a Seaside.WARenderingContext
>            owner	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            key	'9'
>
>      *
Seaside.WADispatchCallback(Seaside.WACallback)>>evaluateWithField:

>            self	a Seaside.WADispatchCallback
>            temps
>            anObject	'10'
>            inst vars
>            context	a Seaside.WARenderingContext
>            owner	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            key	'9'
>
>      * Seaside.WACallbackStream>>processCallbacksWithOwner:
>
>            self	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>            temps
>            anObject	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            callback	a Seaside.WADispatchCallback
>            inst vars
>            callbacks	a ReadStream
>            request	a Seaside.WARequest
>
>      *
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream:
>
>            self	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            temps
>            aCallbackStream	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>            inst vars
>            decoration	a Seaside.WAStateHolder(a
> MSWLI_Admin_Organization)
>            viewSelector	#renderAddPaperOrderOn:
>            validationDict	nil
>            tabIndex	a MSAAutoCounter
>            catProxy	nil
>            vendorProxy	nil
>            scripProxy	nil
>            shoppingCart	a MSACart
>            cartItem	a MSACartItem
>            cartEditing	false
>
>      * optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in
> Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
>            temps
>            ea	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            aStream	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in
> Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
>            outerContext	nil
>            copiedValues	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>
>      *
MSWLI_Admin_Organization(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:

> [...]
>            nliLoginWidget	a MSWNLI_Login
>            nliContactWidget	a MSWNLI_Contact
>            liContactWidget	a MSWLI_Contact
>            liOrdersWidget	a MSWLI_Orders
>            liReportsWidget	a MSWLI_Reports
>            commonMenuWidget	a MSWCommon_Menu
>            commonMainCanvasWidget	a MSWCommon_Canvas
>            currentWidget	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            childArray	#(a MSWCommon_Menu a MSWNLI_Login a MSWNLI_About
> MSWNLI_Enroll a MSWLI_Contact a MSWNLI_Contact a ...etc...
>            liMassOpsOrgWidget	a MSWLI_Admin_Organization
>            liMassOpsSiteWidget	a MSWLI_Admin_Sitewide
>
>      * optimized [] in Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
>
>            self	BlockClosure [] in
> Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
>            temps
>            ea	a MSWApplicationMain
>            aStream	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>            inst vars
>            method	CompiledBlock [] in
> Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:

Seaside.WASessionProtector(Seaside.WADecoration)>>nextPresentersDo:

>            self	a Seaside.WASessionProtector
>            temps
>            aBlock	BlockClosure [] in
> Seaside.WAPresenter>>processChildCallbacks:
>            inst vars
>            next	a Seaside.WAStateHolder(a MSWApplicationMain)
>            remoteAddress	'127.0.0.1'
>
>      *

Seaside.WASessionProtector(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processChildCallbacks:

>            self	a Seaside.WASessionProtector
>            temps
>            aStream	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>            inst vars
>            next	a Seaside.WAStateHolder(a MSWApplicationMain)
>            remoteAddress	'127.0.0.1'
>
>      * Seaside.WASessionProtector>>processChildCallbacks:
>
>            self	a Seaside.WASessionProtector
>            temps
>            aStream	a Seaside.WACallbackStream
>            inst vars
>            next	a Seaside.WAStateHolder(a MSWApplicationMain)
>            remoteAddress	'127.0.0.1'
>
>      *

Seaside.WASessionProtector(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>processCallbackStream: