[Seaside] seaside mini image

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 09:13:14 UTC 2007

OK, I'm finding it a bit too minimal - I can't figure out how to set
up preferences - I hate the scrollbars on the left, and I really need
the row of buttons in the code browser (browse, senders, ....). I'm
also used to having the mouse buttons swapped, and cmd-B should
always bring up package browsers - I have way too much code to use
the green browsers.  So I appreciate the effort, but I can't use it
as is.  It is too primitive for development.