[Seaside] scrollbars on the right [was: seaside mini image]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Feb 18 07:55:24 UTC 2007

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:32:00 +0100, Pavel Krivanek wrote:
> On 2/17/07, Todd Blanchard wrote:
>> - I hate the scrollbars on the left,
>
> Some older smalltalkers hate scrollbars on the right ;-)

Nooo :) I am an old smalltalker and I don't hate scrollbars on the right.
Instead I hate the long mouse moves. Text is usually left aligned and so
moving the scrollbar into the opposite direction is, on the average, the
longest move. I suffered from a double crunch syndrome (two nerves
crunched, arm and hand) only because I had to use MS$ scrollbars for some
decades [no joke].

Only people who do texts from right to left (there are many) can hate
scrollbars on the left :)

/Klaus