[Seaside] another seaside mini image + vnc

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Mon Feb 19 19:08:07 UTC 2007

Hi

I just put another mini seaside image based on Pavel MinimalMorphic
image with VNC preconfigured
(http://cdrick.seasidehosting.st/resources/MiniSeaside.zip)

Here are the added packages:

    * DynamicBindings
    * KomServices
    * KomHttpServer

    * RFB-ikp.2 + change set for 3.9
    * Seaside2 (Seaside2.7a1-lr.191)
    * FileLibrary (FileLibrary-RJT.19)
    * Scriptaculous (Scriptaculous-lr.170)

          You of course need SqueakV39.sources and the squeak VM

          BE CAREFUL, I INTRODUCED SOME (minor) CHANGES (and maybe
          errors :) ) TO PAVEL's MinimalMorphic Image. SO THIS IS NOT
          EXACTLY HIS WORK. PLEASE VISIT
          http://comtalk.net/public/pub/KernelImage/ TO HAVE A CORRECT
          IDEA OF HIS WORK

Concerning VNC, I had a DNU with  the seaside component WAVNCController.
I added #server in the second line of #renderContentOn:

WAVNCController>>renderContentOn: html
         html heading: '....'.
         self server *server*
                ifNil: [...]