[Seaside] ImageSegments as persistence

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Feb 19 19:15:54 UTC 2007

Hi there,

    Avi did you have any progress on that primitive that you want for array
allocation to disk?
    Did you plan to share any progress in that regard?

    Everyone,

    I like to hear experiences about using ImageSegments as a persistance
option.

    I understood is file based and not atomical (transactional) and that it
is like a piece of the image in another file.

    How much can one rely on them? any experience in production
applications?

    I think, that if reliable, it is an interesting option for seaside
applications that do not require transactions.

    cheers !

Sebastian Sastre