[Seaside] Override docType in WAHtmlRoot object?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Feb 20 21:30:16 UTC 2007

In your top component implement the following,

MyComponent>>updateRoot: aHtmlRoot
 super updateRoot: aHtmlRoot.
 aHtmlRoot docType: self xhtml10strict.

and,

xhtml10strict
	^'<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">'

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--